You Will Find It At Harvest Howl
2014 Harvest Howl featuring The Marshall Tucker Band and The Clintons.
Harvest Howl is Camp Rotary's annual signature fund raiser. One of the premier dinners and concert events in Great Falls. Harvest Howl features a casual, fun-filled evening including dinner, music, silent auction and dancing. This event is sponsored by the Great Falls Rotary Club and all proceeds go to the improvement, maintenance and operation of Camp Rotary.
Where else can you eat, drink, dance and be entertained while supporting a worthy cause like Camp Rotary?
Here's a list of some of the fun things going on at this year's Harvest Howl:
- Music by The Marshall Tucker Band and The Clintons
- Dinner featuring fine food from local restaurants
- Full service beverage bars providing beer, wine and all your favorite mixed drinks as well as soft drinks
- Silent auction of over 100 items provided by local businesses and artisans
- A chance to meet the band members
- Plenty of room to dance to your heart's content
- 50/50 ticket sales, you could go home a much wealthier person!
November 7th, 2014
Pacific Steel & Recycling Four
Seasons Arena in the
Montana Expo Park
Doors open at 5:30pm
Music starts at 7:00pm
Closing time 11:30pm