2015 Harvest Howl featuring 38 Special
and The Bus Driver Tour.
Harvest Howl is Camp Rotary's annual, and only, fundraiser. As one of the premier dinner and concert events in Great Falls, Harvest Howl is a “must do” for music lovers in North Central Montana. The event features a casual, fun-filled atmosphere and includes dinner, silent auction, local craft beers and of course big name musical entertainers and dancing. The Great Falls Rotary Club sponsors harvest Howl and all proceeds go to the improvement, maintenance and operation of Camp Rotary. For more information on all of the great things going on at the camp, see the “Camp Rotary” page.
Where else can you eat, drink, visit with friends, dance and be entertained while supporting a worthy cause like Camp Rotary?
Here's a list of some of the fun things going on at this year's Harvest Howl:
- Music by 38 Special and The Bus Driver Tour
- Dinner featuring fine food from local restaurants
- Full service beverage bars providing beer, wine and all your favorite mixed drinks as well as soft drinks
- A Beer Garden serving many of the craft beers brewed right here in Great Falls.
- Silent auction of over 100 items provided by local businesses and artisans
- A chance to meet the band members
- Plenty of room to dance to your heart's content
- 50/50 ticket sales, you could go home a much wealthier person!
November 6th, 2015
Pacific Steel & Recycling
Four Seasons Arena in the
Montana Expo Park
Doors open at 5:30pm
Music starts at 7:00pm
Closing time 11:30pm